It’s time for putting on your apron and donating a few batches of cookies for our annual Cookie Walk!! During the Holly Faire, the kitchen will be filled with fabulous cookies from you and other friends of the church. Share your favorite family recipe or try out something new. Everyone loves cookies, and with butter, sugar, & cream, you can’t go wrong.If you’d like to bake a batch or two or three of cookies, let Betty Gilson (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Laurie Lessner (email@example.com) know the following:
- The Type of Cookie you’ll be making
- How Many Cookies you’ll be making
- What Day you will drop them off; Friday (12/8 or Saturday (12/9)
– Drop-off your cookies in the kitchen. We will clearly mark the area
– Cookies should be in closed containers, labeled with your name and the name of the cookie
Thank you for all your effort! It is always greatly appreciated.