can you buy prednisone in mexico Sign up for your monthly pledge
Set up your monthly pledge to automatically be billed to your credit card or bank account. As an alternative, you can set up your online banking to automatically send a check to First Parish each month. For directions, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out our “Contact Us form”.
To figure out how much you want to donate, use our giving guide at: http://fpuubridgewater.org/can-u-give
The 5-member Board of Trustees, established in 1803, is elected at the Annual Meeting, and is governed by a separate set of Bylaws.
- Members of the Board of Trustees can be any Active Member of the Parish except members of the Parish Committee or staff persons.
- The Board’s main functions are to manage the Endowment Fund for the support of the Minister, and to present a report at the Annual Meeting.
- The Trustees may hire a financial advisor, using funds from the Trustees’ account, to assist with fund management
Giving to the church
Unrestricted gifts give the church the best flexibility in using the funds by evaluating the greatest needs of the church.
- Gifts made to the Trustees, a separate financial entity, go into the Endowment Fund.
- Gifts may also be made to the church’s Memorial Fund. The money may be used to purchase such needs for the church and can be designated as being given in the memory of those for whom the gifts were sent, unless otherwise specified by the donor. The fund may be allowed to accumulate if the Parish Committee so wishes. These gifts are made to First Congregational Society, Unitarian of Bridgewater, MA.