- Weekly worship will be offered in a multi-platform format, in the sanctuary and via Zoom.
- All in-person participants are advised to wear well-fitting masks fully covering nose and mouth. A supply of medical-grade masks will be available at both entrances to the sanctuary.
- Provided all singers are masked and fully vaccinated/boosted, worship may include congregational, choir, small group and solo singing.
- Adult leaders and volunteers must be fully vaccinated and boosted.
- All participants, volunteers, and leaders are advised to to wear well-fitting masks for the duration of RE programming. A supply of youth sized surgical masks will be available.
- When in session, an air purifier should be operated in the RE activity space for improved ventilation.
- People may gather in the Upper and Lower Parish Halls without food/drinks.
- Masks are required indoors.
- Food and beverages may be served and enjoyed outdoors only.
Small Group Gatherings
- Congregational gatherings may take place in the Upper and Lower Parish Halls at regular capacity rates.
- Attendees are advised to mask.
- No food or beverages (except personal water bottles).
- Committees may elect to meet in person provided an online option is available for those who need/prefer to participate remotely.
- Masks are required for in-person participants.
- Anyone who tests positive for COVID within 5 days of being in person at a church gathering is expected to notify a member of the COVID Advisory Task Force as early as possible.
- Anyone who tests positive for COVID or has a direct exposure to a positive case is advised to quarantine/isolate according to the CDC recommendations.
- If you or a family member have COVID, cold or flu symptoms, please administer an at-home, rapid test before attending any church gathering.
Last updated 5/10/22