Revised Fall 2022 COVID Guidelines
- Weekly worship will be offered in a multi-platform format, in the sanctuary and via Zoom.
- All in-person participants are advised to wear well-fitting masks fully covering nose and mouth. A supply of medical-grade masks will be available at both entrances to the sanctuary.
- Provided all singers are masked and fully vaccinated/boosted, worship may include congregational, choir, small group and solo singing.
- Adult leaders and volunteers must be fully vaccinated and boosted.
- All participants, volunteers, and leaders are advised to wear well-fitting masks for the duration of RE programming. A supply of youth sized surgical masks will be available.
- When in session, an air purifier should be operated in the RE activity space for improved ventilation.
- Social Hour after church services may take place in the Upper and Lower Parish Halls. Masks are not required, but please be aware that they are still considered helpful in limiting the spread of COVID-19, as is social distancing.
- Coffee, Tea, beverages and snacks if available, may be consumed during Social Hour in both the UPH and LPH.
Small Group Gatherings
- Congregational gatherings may take place in the Upper and Lower Parish Halls at regular capacity rates, unmasked. Please be aware that, although not required, masking is still helpful in limiting the spread of COVID-19, as is social distancing.
- Committees may elect to meet in person provided an online option is available for those who need/prefer to participate remotely.
- Masks are not required for in-person participants, but are considered helpful in limiting the spread of COVID-19, as is social distancing.
- Anyone who tests positive for COVID within 5 days of being in person at a church gathering is expected to notify a member of the COVID Advisory Task Force as early as possible.
- Anyone who tests positive for COVID or has a direct exposure to a positive case is advised to quarantine/isolate/mask according to the CDC recommendations.
- If you or a family member have COVID, cold or flu symptoms, please administer an at-home, rapid test before attending any church gathering.
Last updated October 03, 2022