If we cancel a service…

Winter weather is upon us!  At this point, the weather forecasts for the area do not suggest conditions that would require cancelling our service tomorrow.  However, we won’t make a final decision until 7 am tomorrow morning.  If there’s any reason to expect travel to be hazardous, we will cancel.  Since we come from many different communities, please make your own judgement about travel in the morning and above all — be safe!

Here’s how you’ll know:  We’ll notify WBZ; we’ll put a message announcing closure on the office answering machine ((508) 697-2525); we’ll put a message on our website (https://fpuubridgewater.org/) and on our public and private FaceBook pages AND we’ll send out an all-church email (we like to be thorough!).

Because conditions may worsen in the course of tomorrow afternoon, we are cancelling our second discussion of White Fragility tomorrow after coffee hour.  We’ll reschedule it in February.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *